5 Ways to Survive a Pregnant Summer

Does Someone You Love Have Superhero Fever?
Unsubscribe here if you no longer wish to receive emails from EverydayFamily
Everyday Chatter
HomePreconceptionPregnancyBabyToddlerParentsBlogEFTVMyEveryday
5 Ways to Survive a Pregnant Summer
When I was pregnant, I slept in a pool of my own sweat for nearly nine months (thankfully we had several sets of sheets). The last thing I wanted after a sweaty, not-so-restful night of "sleep" was to wake up and be hot all day. But sometimes, escaping the heat of summer is impossible. Especially in July. Here are a few tips to help you get through your pregnant dog days of summer.
Read more and Join the Conversation!
Like Tweet Forward
More From EverydayFamily.com
Will this Bridezilla's Children 'Have a Gratitude Attitude'?
A recent article in the HuffingtonPost was about an email received from a woman named Tanya, regarding a wedding she'd recently attended. The bride of that wedding ... More >
Does Someone You Love Have Superhero Fever?
Does your child like to wear superhero costumes from sun up to sun down? Does he pretend you are the arch nemesis and attempt to ... More >
Missouri Mom Kicked Out of Waterpark for Wearing a Bikini
Recently, in Independence, Missouri, Madelyn Sheaffer, a 43-year-old mom, went with her family to Adventure Oasis Water Park to cool off...More >
How Much Can You Drink During Your Pregnancy?
There's been a lot of talk in the news lately with sources proclaiming that pregnant women may be able to drink more then was previously thought. A new study... More >
Hot Topics in the Community
What is the best age difference for having children? I want them to be close, but not too close. Suggestions! ..."
Click here to join the conversation
Hello! I am a little over 19 weeks pregnant with my first child, and I get to find out the gender next week! I am so excited to find out so that I know what to start calling him/her! I've had the names picked out for a few months..."
Click here to join the conversation
I'm having the hardest time potty training my almost 3 year old daughter. She was doing great at first but now she refuses to go. I put training pants on her, and I'll ask her several times if she needs ..."
Click here to join the conversation
I've heard that pregnant women are very emotional and can go from happy and excited to scared and anxious and back in a minute. Well I haven't had any of these emotions lately. Lately, I am just angry ..."
Click here to join the conversation
You are receiving this email because you registered for EverydayFamily.com on 6/23/2013 02:51:10 PM.
We take your privacy very seriously, please read our Privacy Policy to learn more.
Connect with Us Facebook Twitter Pintrest Google+
Email Preferences  |  View as Webpage  |  Update Your Profile  |  Unsubscribe

EverydayFamily, Inc.
2406 Cypress Glen Dr. Suite 101
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544

Copyright 2005-2013 EverydayFamily, Inc., All rights reserved.

EverydayFamily offers general information and is for educational purposes only. This information is not a substitute for professional medical,
psychiatric or psychological advice. Nothing in this newsletter or on the website should be taken to imply an endorsement of EverydayFamily
or its partners by any person quoted or mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment