5 Things You Need to Know About Paternity Leave

Getting Kids Ready for Another Sibling
Unsubscribe here if you no longer wish to receive emails from EverydayFamily
Everyday Chatter
HomePreconceptionPregnancyBabyToddlerParentsBlogEFTVMyEveryday
5 Things You Need to Know About Paternity Leave
While browsing through a parenting magazine the other day, I came across a really interesting article about dads taking paternity leave. Apparently in Sweden, it's considered taboo for dads NOT to take paternity leave.
And although I consider myself an equal partner with my husband and he is in all ways an involved, "hands-on" father, I can honestly say that I never considered that he could take paternity leave.
Read more and Join the Conversation!
More From EverydayFamily.com
Getting Kids Ready for Another
Sibling
My kids are really excited about having
another brother or sister soon. They have
been asking for a new sibling... More >
Momnesia
Momnesia. Defined by the elusive maternal dictionary as "the state of mind where you are so overwhelmed with things to do, noise, and the needs of kids... More >
6 Tips to Help Your Child Cope with Anger
Anger is a completely understandable
emotion. Sometimes it stems from fear, sometimes it stems from lack... More >
5 Savvy Shopping Tips for the Grocery Store
I'm never without my free store reward cards from supermarket and pharmacy chains. The emphasis is on "free" – make sure... More >
Hot Topics in the Community
Have any of your babies switched to sleeping during the day again,after they've been sleeping at night for over a month? My son has been sleeping a LOT less the past couple days (doesn't seem like a growth spurt)..."
Click here to join the conversation
I'd like to use a cosleeper (infant bed that sidles up to the parent's bed for easy nighttime feedings without compromising infant safety) when my LO arrives. I've found a few options, but most of them..."
Click here to join the conversation
Hello, I'm due in just 17 short days. I was wondering what brand of pacifier you would recommend? Please add your opinion!"
Click here to join the conversation
I'm feeling like a whale with this pregnancy! How can I deal with these feelings?"
Click here to join the conversation
You are receiving this email because you registered for EverydayFamily.com.
We take your privacy very seriously, please read our Privacy Policy to learn more.
Connect with Us Facebook Twitter Pintrest Google+
Email Preferences  |  View as Webpage  |  Update Your Profile  |  Unsubscribe

EverydayFamily, Inc.
2406 Cypress Glen Dr. Suite 101
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544

Copyright 2005-2013 EverydayFamily, Inc., All rights reserved.

EverydayFamily offers general information and is for educational purposes only. This information is not a substitute for professional medical,
psychiatric or psychological advice. Nothing in this newsletter or on the website should be taken to imply an endorsement of EverydayFamily
or its partners by any person quoted or mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment